New Year. New avalanche of fitness and nutrition-related studies to confuse the resolutionistas (and the rest of us). How are we supposed to decide which ones to believe?
We asked Greg Nuckols, someone who spends a lot of time evaluating research, to break it down for us.
Here are some of our thoughts:
- Are there some sources we should listen over others?
- Should you read the entire study or is the abstract enough?
- What’s a legitimate sample size and why are large sample studies rare?
- How long should a study be run to be believable?
- If a finding is something that wasn’t the main focus of the study, should we still take it seriously?
We kick it off by talking about life in 1920 vs 2020.
For 20% off your first purchase, visit nativedeodorant.com and use promo code facts during checkout!
Produced by Jim McDonald
Production assistance by Connor O’Neal.
Theme by Aaron Moore.
Branding by Joseph Manzo.